To protect the quality of architectural coatings required for Middle East climate condition.
- To represent as its official liaison and advisory body, the interests of the Industry as a whole.
- To provide, by consultation and discussion, a means of the exchange of views, between those engaged within the Industry on matters of general policy and to negotiate, promote and coordinate such policies for or affecting those within the industry.
- To promote these quality labels in the Middle East.
- To promote the issue of quality throughout the Industry.
- To further the interests of the members both nationally and internationally.
- To provide training and continuing education to members of the Industry.
- To provide support to members of the Industry
- To do all such other lawful things as may be incidental to or conducive to the attainment of the above objectives.
The QMEA will provide value to its membership through its leadership and services in aggressively promoting the growth of the aluminum industry globally by:
- Continuously strengthening aluminum’s position versus competitive materials.
- Developing, maintaining and promoting global standards that achieve customer requirements for aluminum product applications.
- Representing the interests of its membership.
- Providing research and education to actively address community and employee environmental, health and safety issues.
- Gathering and presenting data, statistics, and other information about the aluminum industry in an accurate and timely manner.
The Association provides training for its members to identify the needs and ensure that the entire QMEA members has the necessary knowledge and skills to carry out their activities, enhance their technical skills and professional capabilities which ultimately improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the members. It also enables new techniques and skills to be introduced in a timely manner.
Training Courses are based on the TNA or Training Need Assessment prepared by the Training Working Group by consulting each QMEA Member. Training can be done In-house or External.
In order to make sure the effectiveness of the training, the Training Working Group monitors and conduct proper test before the training imparted by the trainers.
For more information, visit their website www.qualimiddleeast.com